The NEW Maxx™ Fleece Pant utilizes DragonWear’s
Super Fleece™ fabric and is thoughtfully tailored in a
unisex design to offer a comfortable fit across gender
and body type. Designed to be worn as a base-layer
underneath utility pants or as a mid-layer under bibs,
this jogger-style layering pant is an extremely warm
option that won’t restrict mobility on the job. It’s almost
like wearing your pajamas to work.
These pants are dual certified allowing for them to be
worn for a variety of different jobs in the electrical, oil &
gas, and industrial safety industries.
- Designed to be worn as a layering pant under utility pants or bibs
- Non-bulky fit for mobility on the job
- Roomy and cozy fleece hand pockets
- FR elastic waistband for comfort
- “Lay flat” black drawcord at the waist to secure and hold the garment
- Nomex® cuffs allow you to tuck the hems into socks or boots to
seal off cold drafts
- Steel gray contrast stitching around hand pockets and front tie for style
- Unisex design that will fit men or women
- DragonWear® Inherent Tri-Blend FR Super Fleece Fabric; 12 oz/sq yard.